We at Discover A New Dawn (DAND) take your privacy seriously and treat all monetary data you have with us extremely confidential.
Discover A New Dawn (DAND) does not share personal details of any of our donors.
To protect the privacy of our donors with Discover A New Dawn (DAND) , we tend to maintain the following policies:
- We collect personal information online, like name, address, phone number, email address, and card details JUST for the need of donations to Discover A New Dawn (DAND).
- We do not use this information for any other functions.
- We do not use your personal information with other institutions for commercial purposes.
- We do not track, collect personal information entered by people who visit our website.
- Personal data collected through payment gateway is encrypted.
- We do not display sensitive personal data.
What information we collect
Your personal datas are collected for online payments through our online payment processor. This data may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc.
Security & Protection of Information
- Discover A New Dawn (DAND) uses secured technology for payments. Payment information is transferred using SSL connection which offers the best degree of security.
External Web Services
We use a variety of external web services on our site to show content within our web pages such as video through YouTube, social channels etc.
Is your donation secure?
Yes. Our online payment processor uses high-tech SSL (secure socket layer) technology to safeguard your data.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
DISCOVER A NEW DAWN (D.A.N.D)
8/5 Nepal Bhattacharjee Street, Kalighat, Kolkata – 700026
kolkata, West Bengal 700026